Sunday, August 29, 2010

Getting to Know Me Sunday

Getting to know YOU



1. If you accidentally knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?
I guess it depends on the nick. If its like a dent, or obvious damage, I leave a note, but if its a door ding, I dont. 

2. Love your body or plastic surgery?
I want and need lipo, a boob job and Im sure something else. I am seriously considering getting Lap band surgery, just need a job with insurgence first

3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?
I dont really understand this question... I love all the blogs I read and I love getting to know them women

4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?
none of it. If I wanted to write a BS blog, id write a book lol

5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
errrr, something weird, like opossum or reindeer, so I wouldnt have to pass on it very often . 

6. How often to you eat out?
A few times a week. JAB doesnt like to cook and he's very picky about what he eats so its hard for me to make dinner for him. therefor our solution is to eat out

7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?
flare baby!

8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?
well Im not married, so I really dont know. Hope it doesnt happen though

0 comments:

Popular Posts

She is sweet, yet strong
She sips her wine, yet gulps her beer
She's polite, yet saucy
She's refined, yet wild
She wears bows... fishing
She's a Southern Belle