Sunday, August 22, 2010

Getting to Know Me Sunday



The Q's.

1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?

Say Yes To The Dress or David Tratera's wedding show. I just wana be engaged and planning my wedding! lol

2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?

Id say after. Living in the south its hot hot hot, so I turn the car on 1st to let it cool down, put my purse away, plug in my cell and buckle up

3. Shave or hair removal cream?

Shave

4. What's your favorite feature in a house?

Pools, I know they're not technically in the house, but I love swimming.

5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent?

apple mint

6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??

RHOA and Top Chef Just Desserts

7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?




Can I have both? please?

8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?

Football!!!

2 comments:

Sara Elizabeth said...

I just noticed you're from Carrollton! I go to school there!!

Peachy Keen said...

Top Chef Just Desserts as at the top of tivo list for the fall!

Popular Posts

She is sweet, yet strong
She sips her wine, yet gulps her beer
She's polite, yet saucy
She's refined, yet wild
She wears bows... fishing
She's a Southern Belle