Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My To Do List


well its wordless Wednesday and I figure the thing that I am most involved with right now is my apartment and so I'm doing a wordless Wednesday about all the things I need to get. One day soon I will post pictures of my finished apartment :)

These will be fore my bedroom. I don't have a closet, so much of my clothes will go in here. 

I'm thinking about getting 1 or 2 of these, for $30 its a pretty good deal


These are for my new, tiny kitchen. I love the pink and black look I'm going for :)

This is a little bit of a splurge for me, at $150 but I hope it'll make my kitchen easier to use

I am in LOVE with these. They are wonderful sayings that simply stick to the wall. I just think they bring a lot of character to a house, without a lot of mess and fuss. 

I cant paint my kitchen cabinets, so the whisk stickers will go on them, and the massive fork and spoon will go on the wall for my "dining room/bar" area

This is where I need some opinions, help. I have picked out some very nice, very well priced Pottery Barn wine glasses 


so I want to get something to hold my wine glasses and bottles, I have gotten a few ideas from overstock.com and one (the wood one) from PB. The biggest issue is the lack of wall space to hang the stuff on. what do you think looks best?

ideas - advice, etc would be much appreciated :)

1 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Love the pink appliances!!

Popular Posts

She is sweet, yet strong
She sips her wine, yet gulps her beer
She's polite, yet saucy
She's refined, yet wild
She wears bows... fishing
She's a Southern Belle