Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Halloween Swap

OK ladies, I'm up to 40 official readers and that makes me so very excited! I am so flattered and excited that all of you wonderful people care whats going on in my life.

I have a very exciting update, after the job drama (not hearing from UWG for 3 weeks) I got a call today asking for a 2nd interview on Thursday at 1pm. A little birdie told me I am the only they asked for a 2nd interview, so we are hoping and praying that this means they really want me!

so after such amazing news today I decided to see who might be interested in doing a swap. I have done 1 (and it didn't go so well) but I am also signed up to do Flip Flops and Peals Christmas Swap. I am very excited about it, but I have to admit, Halloween is more of my favorite holiday.

so I wanted to host this:

would anyone be interested in doing this?

Here are the rules:

1. you MUST swap - please don't sign up if you don't plan on doing this
2. please spend at least $25 before shipping
3. please sign up by Sept 15 and I will assign partners by Sept 20
4. Please ship your box by Oct 20th

email me: atlyankeebelle at gmail dot com if you would like to participate!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Please explain this swapping thing in more detail. I am intersted but want to know what I am getting myself into .

:)

Popular Posts

She is sweet, yet strong
She sips her wine, yet gulps her beer
She's polite, yet saucy
She's refined, yet wild
She wears bows... fishing
She's a Southern Belle