Friday, August 27, 2010

30 Days of me - Day 2

day 2- the meaning behind you blog name

so the name of my blog is Atlanta Yankee Belle

I guess it comes from living in Atlanta for 6 years then on and off for another 5 years. Its the place Ive live the longest. I was born in Greenwich CT, so I am a Yankee, especially because my mom is from upstate NY and my dad is from Michigan, so between them I am very much a Yankee. But Ive lived in the south for 9 years, plus 2 years when I was younger, and I really get the southern way of life :)

on another note, I want all of my reader to go visit Preppy Pink Crocodile and give her some love. Shes having a ruff half birthday and she needs some support!

1 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Um...you are about as sweet as they come! Thank you a million times over for your comment today. I really appreciate it! I also didn't realize you had family in Upstate NY. If you ever get up to the Capital Region, we must get together!!

Popular Posts

She is sweet, yet strong
She sips her wine, yet gulps her beer
She's polite, yet saucy
She's refined, yet wild
She wears bows... fishing
She's a Southern Belle