Saturday, August 28, 2010

30 Days of me - Day 3


day 3- a picture of you and your friends

Please dont say I didnt warn you, some of these are really bad photos 
Me & some of my sorority sisters in Philly, doing the Rockey pose

LR, DA & I before DA went back to IL for her wedding then moved to Germany and became DR
Me & KD - my bff for 9 years
Me & AT (not friends with the girl on the right anymore)
Me & LR
My 23rd Birthday - dont remember too much from this night
Me & JS before she became JO 6 months later
Me and LS, one of my college girls
ME and I at graduation

3 comments:

*dani said...

I love the descsription of that picture. "LR, DA & I before DA went back to IL for her wedding then moved to Germany and became DR" Hehe. I still don't believe I'm DR now! Crazy!

highheeledlife said...

Looks like you have a great time with your friends...These posts are really great!! HHL

Ruth said...

Looks like y'all were having fun in all the pictures.

Popular Posts

She is sweet, yet strong
She sips her wine, yet gulps her beer
She's polite, yet saucy
She's refined, yet wild
She wears bows... fishing
She's a Southern Belle