Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Im Back!!

Y'all I am so sorry I have been to absent here lately. October was one crazy month!

Last weekend my best friend became a MRS and so I've been up to my ears in wedding stuff. It happens. After the wedding, after quite a few drinks my parents & Ryan (who all attending the wedding) decided the words wedding & marriage were off limits for me for the next 2 months. Good thing they don't read my blog!

Here are some photos:

This is the bride to be with her shower gift from me

Us at the rehursal

The bride to be & her dad

After make up

Bride's Bitch & the Bride

MOH touching up makeup

Walk down the asile

First Kiss

The new Mrs Barker

Look at her dress!

Ryan & I

Leaving on their honeymoon

So thats where I've been the last month or so. Im currently looking for new jobs in atlanta. I have been applying to a few each night hoping for something. Im looking to go into the higher education field so if you have any tips or leads, let me know.

I am obsessed with the Post Secret app on my iPhone. LOVE it!

Ryan & I are doing well. He thinks Im crazy but now that wedding season is over life should calm down a bit.

I ordered an iPhone 4s! Thank G because my 3G is on its last legs. I am looking for a case though - I thought I saw one on a blog once. Its really pretty and there is a space for credit cards & ID in the back? if you know where to buy one please tell me!

1 comments:

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

I'm so glad you're back! I was starting to get worried about you.

Popular Posts

She is sweet, yet strong
She sips her wine, yet gulps her beer
She's polite, yet saucy
She's refined, yet wild
She wears bows... fishing
She's a Southern Belle