Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pink & Green

well I had an amazing interview today, it was really fun and I hope & pray I did well. It went on for an hour and a half, which I really hope is a good thing :)

I am sad about missing the sugarland concert :( but Im trying to be positive. Im getting to watch Project Runway and RHDC tonight! yay!

so my pink & green post this week is themed around my fav store, IKEA!

this whole look is AMAZING! I DIE! I am going to have a room just like this one day :)
This is not practical for my house but I love it!

Im thinking of chopping off the IKEA part of this picture and getting it framed :) I LOVE IT!


Love this! so cute!


This totally inspires me to do this to an ikea piece I may get this weekend :)

This just makes me laugh
Please please please pray and send good thoughts my way about this job! I really need it and its the perfect job for me :)

1 comments:

Julie Leah said...

I will be thinking wonderful thoughts about the job!! Stay positive!

I am obsessed with that first room. That's all there is to say. Obsessed.

Popular Posts

She is sweet, yet strong
She sips her wine, yet gulps her beer
She's polite, yet saucy
She's refined, yet wild
She wears bows... fishing
She's a Southern Belle