Monday, August 16, 2010

Movie Monday

I, like most women I know, love a good movie. Between the comfortable couch, and the soft blanket, the glass of wine and the fresh popcorn, there is nothing better then a movie night in :) Since I am currently unemployed, I am spending a lot of time watching movies (keeps me from spending money out at the shops). Netflix is my best friend, and paired with my Wii I can watch movies all day long :)

so Ive decided to blog about some of the movies I have watched this week :)

and just for laughs Ive decided to post some photos of me in High School when I did steel magnolias. please dont laugh at me

2 comments:

Southern Sweetie: said...

I love Steel Magnolias! No joke, I have watched it at least 5 times since getting Netflix a few months ago!

Anonymous said...

Waitress is one of my favorite movies of all time. Plus, all those pies! Ah! I can only watch it if I'm eating one because the temptation is too strong!

Popular Posts

She is sweet, yet strong
She sips her wine, yet gulps her beer
She's polite, yet saucy
She's refined, yet wild
She wears bows... fishing
She's a Southern Belle