Monday, August 30, 2010

Tag I'm It, so Tag Your It

Well One of my favorite blogs to read is Miss Southern Prep and she was so kind to tag me with 8 questions :) I love these tag your it games on blogger and I hope everyone plays along!

here are my 8 questions and my answers
1. What's your favorite song?


Luke Bryan - Rain Is A Good Thing
Uploaded by EMI_Music. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.

I am in this video, somewhere. Luke went to Georgia Southern (like me) and he played this concert the night before my 23rd birthday. I was drenched but it was the best concert ever!
** if this video wont play, go to my ipod on the left side of my blog and listen to Rain is a Good Thing on there**


2. If you could take an all-expenses paid vacation, where would you go and why?
I would go to Hawaii. I have wanted to go to Hawaii for 20+ years. I had Hawaiian skirts when I was little I wore till it had holes. I have always been obsessed with the islands and its been my dream vacation. I would go with JAB and all my girlfriends for like a solid month!

3. What's the last book you read?

 It sounds raunchy, but its just a really fun, cute, sexy beach read. and who doesnt love those?

4. What's one of your best childhood memories?
Living in belgium and england. I cant pick a single moment or memory. I loved going to stratford upon avon, where Shakespeare was born and buried.  

5. Soda, tea, water, or juice?
soda... I an in LOVE with pepsi throwback but I need to be drinking diet soda... Im working on it :)


6. What's your favorite flower?
my mother and I adore birds of paradise, but they are so hard to find :(


7. If you could live abroad for an entire year, where would you live?
ugh... this is a hard one... I think Greece. Ive never been there and Ive always wanted to go.

8. What's your favorite time of the year?
fall. Its got football, my birthday, getting ready for christmas and school starts :)

and so now I need to make up 8 questions of my own and tag 8 people. Here are my questions:

1. whats your favorite indulgence?
2. whats your signature adult drink (include a recipe)?
3. whats the next book your planning on reading?
4. what is/was your favorite single girl meal you cooked for 1 (induce recipe)?
5. whos your favorite music artist?
6. whats your best hair care tip?
7. whats the best date you ever went on?
8. whats in your purse right now?

and Im going to tag these ladies:

1 Dana at the WedDing JunkiE
2 Jamie at In The Land Of Jamie
3 Buckhead Belle
4 D at Falling Obsession
5 Kissing Frogs
7 Christine at Bun & Borough
8 Peachy Keen

if you dont read or follow these blogs you should! Love you ladies!

2 comments:

Sara Elizabeth said...

Thanks for tagging me! I went ahead an answered before I got your last comment!

Miss Southern Prep said...

I love, love, love fall! I'm looking forward to football games and the Pumpkin Spice lattes at Starbucks!

I'd also live in Greece for a year if I could!

Hope you've had a great day!

Popular Posts

She is sweet, yet strong
She sips her wine, yet gulps her beer
She's polite, yet saucy
She's refined, yet wild
She wears bows... fishing
She's a Southern Belle