Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Long Time New Blog

Hello!

Goodness gracious its been a LONG time since Ive been on this site before! I'm amazed its still up and working. Not sure if I even have any followers or readers left but if I do thank you! I know its been too long since you've heard from me, but I have some awesome news!

I've started a new blog! I'm in a very different place then I was when I started and ended this blog and I thought, new chapter, new adventure, new blog!

So you can find the new blog here:

WWW.EXPATBS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Please note it is a work in progress! Ive got a LOT on my plate and I so I'm holding off on all the fancy stuff for it for a little bit. I would love you to come, check it out & follow me in my new adventure!

Cheerio!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

She is sweet, yet strong
She sips her wine, yet gulps her beer
She's polite, yet saucy
She's refined, yet wild
She wears bows... fishing
She's a Southern Belle