I found this blog while ago, but I found it again today and I love doing these question things.
1) What was the most enjoyable part of your weekend? The best part of my weekend was getting Rhett. JAB and I drove 2 hours to go get him on friday. I got him from the sweetest old lady. She gave me tones of tips and food so I wouldnt have to go to the store. I spent all my savings on him and I thought it was meant to be - guess not :(
2) List two or three material possessions that you can't live without: This is easy. My computer, as old as it is, it keeps me connected to the world, lets me blog and is my main source of entertainment. My iphone - I'm on it 19 hours a day, at least. I use it for everything. My TV, since I spend sooo much time home alone, my TV is my companion.
3) Which day are you looking forward to most in the coming week? Thursday because JAB and I are going to a taste of carrollton down town and I get a little money on thu from my dad, so Ill be able to get some food.
4) Share one of your most embarrassing stories... the most recent one was this weekend. On Friday, after we got Rhett, I met up with an old friend of mine Z. I hadn't seen him since Christmas and I was excited to meet up. The three of us had coffee at a place in
5) List three of your "must-read" blogs and tell us why we should read them too!
Well right now Im following 132 blogs - yes, every morning I get up every morning and read 60+ blog posts. I love them all, so just look on the right side of my blog for all the amazing blogs I read.