Y'all I have been a terrible blogger! I have been so crazy busy & stressed but now Im back home, and Im a little more relaxed. I wanted to post some photos for semi wordless Wednesday & wedding Wednesday!
| The Bride & the MOH |
| Bride with her special bachelorette party cup |
| Penis cake! |
| Bachelorette party ladies! |
| The groom & his bachelor party gifts |
| Bachelor party - the boys did the sorority squat |
| First dance - I cried! |
| Eating cake |
| The groom looking for the garter |
| Roomies! |
| Beautiful bride! |
| Me & the groom |
| Me & the happy couple |
| The rings |
| About to leave on the honeymoon |



3 comments:
You look so pretty in the wedding pictures. That dress looks great on you!
Ahahaha, yeah. I would've hurt someone if I had that many penises at my bach. party. I just wanted to drink with my girls! (That being said, I did get some lingerie & fun stuff, but not to the public eye, hehe.)
It looks like you had a great time!!!
Post a Comment